A healthy lawn not only makes living more enjoyable but also enhances the overall aesthetic and real estate appeal of your home. Whether you want to build an outdoor patio or want to use your lawn for home-grown herbs,Sodding Canada offers professional Sodding services in Vaughan to prepare your lawn for you. With an experienced staff, we offer an expert approach to making your lawn stay lively for years to come. You can reach out to us for a variety of lawn care services.
Lawn Replacement and Installation in Vaughan
If you have just bought a new property or want to refresh or rebuild the lawn, we offer best-in-class lawn replacement and installation services for you. With expert sodding, we ensure that you have a lush lawn to enjoy every day. We have years of experience in residential Vaughan landscaping so you can trust us with your land. Our experts will diagnose the soil and cater to your specific needs while making sure that you get just what you expected and more.
Benefits of a Sodding
While seeding is another way of getting a lawn, the benefits of sodding make it a popular choice among homeowners today. Here are some of the benefits:
- It is an instant way to get a lawn. While it takes 16-18 months for a lawn to grow using the seeding technique, sodding a yard is an instant way to get a lawn. With this method, you can get a lawn within a few hours.
- A seeded lawn needs more time and care. You may have to water a seeded lawn four to five times a day. However, with a sodded lawn, you just need to keep the soil moist by watering it twice a day.
- Sodding grass helps prevent soil erosion. If your area is prone to higher rainfall and consequent muddiness, sod should be the first choice for your lawn.
- The quality of sod turns out to be better than seeds as most sod farmers use hybrid seeds to grow sod which offers longer durability and better lawn health.
- Sodding lawn makes it cooler. If you have a driveway or a concrete path along with your lawn, the sod will balance out the heat and keep your lawn cooler. Oftentimes, the seeded lawn gets burnt or dried out in the heat but with sod, that is usually not a problem.
- Sod offers higher returns on investment than seeded lawns as it adds to the overall value of your property.
Premium Sodding Services in Vaughan
At Sodding Canada, we offer the best sodding in Vaughan so as to offer maximum returns and benefits to our clients. Here is why you should choose us:
- We have an experienced and professional team
- Our prices are affordable
- We are fast and efficient with our work
- We offer the best quality of sodding grass
- We offer a warranty with our services
- We are 100% committed towards customer satisfaction.