How Does New Sod Installation Work?
Sod installation lawn maintenance method has been popular for years. Rather than seeding technique which takes a lot of time to grow, sod has a fully grown root system and is very easy in maintenance. Sod usually grows on farms under professional supervision and is delivered to you in a package for a quick installation. Comparing to sod installation, the seeding process:
- involves less cost upfront but requires a lot of work and expenses to maintain growth
- chances of all seeds growing evenly are low, due to imperfect growth conditions
More and more people choose sodding instead of seeding as it allows you to enjoy your new lawn almost immediately, skipping the cultivation period. The best time to install sod is believed to be between April and early November, depending on weather conditions. Sodding Canada can help you to choose proper time for sod installation and with all other inquires.
Benefits of Replacing The Lawn
- Fresh sod reduces heat on hot summer days, making it easier to breath for you and your family. New lawn acts as a natural air conditioning, reduces greenhouse gases and absorbs carbon dioxide
- Lawn installation is the fastest and easiest way to get a fresh lawn. Rolls of fresh grass are delivered to your house and can be installed in a few hours. With proper care, your new backyard will be ready for use in 2-3 weeks
- Sod needs less water to be established, which saves you money and time
- Fresh lawn helps to prevent erosion, muffle noises and can be used to stabilize soil on hills
- Bright green, clean and soft grass can add up to 15-20% to the value of your household
Choosing Professional Sod Installers
You can save yourself a lot of time, effort and money, by hiring the right contractor for your sod installation project. Lawn replacement contractors use professional sod cutters and other tools in combination with right techniques for best results.
Renting a sod cutter and trying to lay sod without help of professionals turns out as a more expensive option in many cases, especially if you take your time into consideration. There is also a higher risk of not achieving the perfect result due to improper installation or aftercare.
Picking the right company for your lawn replacement is very important. Landscaping and sod installation companies use different ground preparation techniques and you should hire experienced lawn installation professionals in order to reach get the best result with minimum time and expense.
Sodding Canada Installs Perfect Lawns
At Sodding Canada, we are not only making your lawn look beautiful, but bringing the enjoyment of outdoor activities to your family. That way you will not be feeling lawn-ly this summer and will get the most out of this warm season.
We offer our sod installation services and more all across the GTA. Our sod experts are ready to assist you with any lawn project, big or small. We offer a wide range of services from full sod installation to sod cutter rental or sod installation experts for hire.
Our professional team has a lot of knowledge and experience in both commercial and residential areas. Do not hesitate and call us at 647-277-4774 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! Make your dream lawn come true.